Salesforce CRM Integration
Don't let your efforts be wasted.
It is essential that you have people ready to react to any inbound enquiries and to follow up people who respond (either by downloading information, completing a survey or registering for infromation). One way to make this process MUCH easier is to integrate your sales and marketing databases. With a Salesforce Plugin you can address and import your Salesforce contacts directly into your emarketing system and update your Salesforce CRM with new leads and selections with just a few mouse-clicks… Synchronizing marketing data with Salesforce has never been easier!
Simplified Salesforce CRM and email integration.
With BlueDaisy Marketing your sales team and account managers simply add customers and prospects to campaigns and when you are ready to execute your email you simply import the contacts directly from Salesforce. As your campaign runs and gathers valuable information about your prospects’ interests and behavior you can easily sync this information back to Salesforce and into the hands of your commercial teams.
No more messy Excel spreadsheets being emailed to key stakeholders for review and revisions, no more importing and exporting and importing again, you are able to:
- Import directly from a Salesforce campaign
- Address emails by selecting contacts directly from a campaign in Salesforce
- Send SMSes to the contacts in a Salesforce campaign
First class reporting.The reporting couldn't be simplier too! Easily synchronize Salesforce with new contact- and lead information from your multi-channel marketing efforts. Segment recipient and respondent behavior in lists and feed these back to Salesforce for immediate action by your sales teams. Here are a few examples:
- E-MAIL – Contacts that opened; clicked; unregistered and forwarded your e-mails
- WEB FORM – Respondents that submitted a request, answered a form in a certain way, ordered a trial
- SURVEY – Customers that answered a survey in a certain way or rated services high or low
- WEB SITE – Contacts that visited your website in general or a specific page in particular, within a specific time period
- LANDING PAGES – Contacts that visited your campaign landing page, clicked a specific link, downloaded a specific PDF or visited a specific offer
- SMS – Contacts that were addressed in text messaging campaigns and those who clicked mobile links
- CONTACTS LISTS – Export contact lists and filters to Salesforce campaigns
- Read more about our approach to email marketing.
- Download our guide to Effective Email Marketing.
- Review our recommended approach to effective email customer communication.
How we can help.
We are happy for you to utilise the above tools in conjunction with your existing marketing plan and emarketing solution. If you would like additional support and advice, or someone to just manage the whole process for you, contact us to discuss your goals.